Be quick to win a weekend’s worth of goodies valued in excess of £100, on offer as part of Boston’s big 1940s’ event. The competition closes tomorrow (May 15).
Go to https://bit.ly/2VpA71s to enter the competition to win this clutch of fabulous prizes and make it a weekend to remember. Tag a friend you want to share the prize with to be entered into the prize draw.
One lucky winner will get:
- Two adult tickets to see the famous Dam Busters film at the outdoor cinema in Central Park on Saturday, June 22;
- A complimentary glass of prosecco courtesy of Event-Box;
- Two tickets to the 1940s’ dance that night at The White Hart Hotel, hosted by Boston Dance;
- An overnight stay for two adults at the White Hart after you’ve danced the night away;
- Afternoon tea for two from VinTEAge at the finale event in Central Park, complete with a Spitfire flypast, on Sunday, June 23.
The winner will be announced on May 21. The event is organised by Boston Borough Council with funding support from Boston Big Local.
There will be an evening of 1940s’ entertainment on Saturday, June 22, as part of the 1940s’ Weekend in Boston.
DJ Dance will host Jive Amour from Boston Dance and Miss Sarah Jane at the White Hart Hotel for a night of dance and music – no partners needed.
Deborah, from Jive Armour said: “This will be a fantastic evening, stating at 8pm through to 11pm. 1940s’ dress is encouraged, but not essential, and all are welcome.”
Tickets are still available at just £8. To get your tickets contact Boston Dance on 07737064128 or the White Hart on 01205 311900.