Boston Community Transport will be taking bookings from 1st July 2020 and resuming journeys from 6th July 2020
Please note they have some VERY IMPORTANT changes to the way they will be operating:
- Drivers and passengers are to wear a face mask at ALL Times
- The driver will not carry a passenger if they do not have a face mask (customers to provide their own mask).
- All passengers MUST hand sanitise before entering the car on every occasion.
- Passengers should NOT require any support to get in to and out of the vehicle.
- Unfortunately, they cannot offer any assistance at destinations.
- They can only carry ONE passenger at a time, who must sit in the back left seat of the car (to adhere to 1m distancing).
- They will be providing trips within the Boston Borough ONLY with the exception of Grantham Hospital.
- If the driver suspects a customer is carrying COVID-19 they will not be carried.
The office will remain closed until August 1st 2020, however all telephone calls will be returned by Angela or Nathan between the hours of 10am-2pm Monday to Friday.
They can’t wait to provide their service to you again and hope you can understand their new restrictions.