If you’re looking for an alternative venue to hire have you considered Boston Guildhall? For small groups or large numbers, we are available and will look to meet your needs within this beautiful historic building dating back to the 1390’s…
Here are a few notes to consider within our offer but please do contact us for more information or if you have a specific request or requirement. For guidance on the best room or space to use within the building or for our fees and charges, please do contact us and we will look to help you further.
01205 365954 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pay and display car parks outside the front of the building and more within a five minute walk
* Car parks offering disabled parking
* Access to the building through our side gate with double doors on one level to enter the building
* Chapel/reception a space which offers a great area to welcome guests, colleagues or clients
* Wide staircase to the first floor with a beautiful balustrade with open doors to welcome and lead guests through the building
* A lift is available between the two floors.
* A unisex fully accessible toilet on the ground floor
* At the rear of the building on the ground floor one large long room with exposed beams and brick floor, giving a rustic feel with original features.
* On the first floor the Banqueting Hall can be found, with it’s vaulted ceiling and tracery window, the acoustics and light in this space create a wonderful atmosphere. Able to accommodate 80 people seated and a further 20 standing or performers and 80 people seated, this room is licensed for wedding ceremonies but is also perfect for meetings, functions, exhibitions, concert performances, naming ceremonies, events. With the support of an outside caterer this room can also offer space for dining and presentation dinners.
* The Court Room, where the Pilgrim Fathers would have been tried during their time in Boston, offers a breakout out or green room space for events or meetings.
* The Council Chamber, with Georgian decor and large windows, offers a regal room which is also licensed for weddings and able to offer seating for up to 30 people. For smaller gatherings, and perhaps accompanied with a light buffet, this room is a beautiful space for people to meet.
* Exclusive use of the building or private use of the Banqueting Hall during normal opening hours
* Projector, screen, white board, markers available for meetings and presentations.
* Tea/coffee and water available to accompany private hire/meetings
* Table cloths available with a laundry charge
* Coat rail available
* With original Medieval and Georgian features this historic building offers many opportunities to capture unique photographs
* Due to the buildings age and history, the site is of interest to paranormal groups who are able to access the building during the evening into the early hours of the morning
* Second staircase at the rear of the building
* Collections and exhibits on display, sharing many stories over the last 600 years including the Pilgrim Fathers, Hanseatic League, Crime and Punishment, British Restaurant, Trade and more.
Please be aware we have no kitchen facilities on site and any food preparation needs to be delivered by an outside caterer and with a considered menu.
For private hire we ask for a copy of public liability insurances and for a risk assessment to be undertaken plus any additional documentation to support the hire and use of the building such as PAT certificates, food hygiene rating, etc.
We have a generic risk assessment for the building, public liability insurance and are PAT certificated.