Our normal opening hours are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday -10:30am – 3:30pm, last admission 3pm.
Any additional amendments will be updated both here and on the Guildhall home page.
To support all visitors to the venue and in line with the government’s current advice :
- Please do not visit if you have symptoms of Covid or if you are isolating
- Face covering are welcome to be worn
- We have hand sanitiser for your use on arrival and throughout the building
- Please scan the QR code to register your arrival on the NHS Test and Trace App or alternatively complete one of our cards for us to manually add you to our records
- As you move through the building, all of the doors have been opened to reduce contact points
- Access through the building is in a one way system
- The facilities and venue have an enhanced cleaning regime
For any enquiries in relation to weddings, private hire or events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Built in the 1390’s this building is a testament to the wealth and influence of the Guild of St Mary at a time when Boston’s power as a centre of trade was second only to London. This wonderfully preserved building, with a wealth of original features, has survived the centuries and is to be enjoyed as one of Boston’s finest visitor attractions.
A wealth of stories, secrets and experiences are told and shared throughout the building including the history of the Guild of St Mary, international trade with the Hanseatic League, Henry VIII dissolve of the Guild, the foundation of the Corporation of Boston and the very famous trial and imprisonment of the Pilgrims.
To find out about our accessibility for visitors please find our Accessibility Guide on the Visit England website by following this link
Self lead school parties and other organised visits are welcome with advanced notice without charge during our normal opening hours.
For our guided tours, activities or for visits outside of our normal opening hours please be aware that charges apply.
Wider and more topic focused tours of the building and the town are also available – should you wish to have further information about our tour services please feel welcome to contact us for more information. Bespoke experiences with a VIP element are also available and can be developed for you personally.
We can be contacted by telephone, letter or email.
Telephone – 01205 365954
Write to us
Boston Guildhall, South Street, Boston. Lincolnshire. PE21 6HT
Guildhall@boston.gov.uk – for Private Hire, Collections, Exhibitions, Weddings, Events, Tours and Room Hire enquiries
email@example.com – For general enquiries and TIC enquiries
You can also find us on;