5 Star Food Rated Premises
5 star food rated premises
We are responsible for inspecting all food establishments within our District to ensure that all food businesses maintain satisfactory standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
We have joined the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme which allows customers to choose which premises to visit based upon their hygiene standards.
The key areas assessed are:
- How hygienically food is handled, cooked and stored.
- The condition of the structure of the building.
- The premises cleanliness, layout, lighting and ventilation along with other facilities.
- How the business manages and records what it does to make sure food is safe.
November’s visits and 5 stars were awarded to:
- Vickers Fish and Chip Shop, Church Road, Boston
- The Blue Shop off-licence, 2 Eastwood Road,
- The Home Nursery, 47 to 51 High Street, Boston
- Kings Arms, 13 Horncastle Road, Boston
- The Ropers Arms, 34 Horncastle Road, Boston
- Hunters Creek, 130 London Road, Boston
- Rainbow Landscaping Centre, London Road, Kirton
- Wrangle Primary School, Main Road, Wrangle
- Ralphland Care Home, Ralphs Lane, Frampton
- Kubus Boston Ltd, 5 Red Lion Street, Boston
- Urban and Fresh, 2 Sleaford Road, Boston
- Subway, 118 Sleaford Road, Boston
- Boston Town FC, Tattershall Road, Boston
- Al Barakah Halal Grocery Butchers, 55 West Street, Boston