GMLC COVID-19 Information page
Welcome – we are open!
We are following advice from the government and industry specialists, UK Active, Swim England, CIMPSPA and PWTAG to allow us to open safely.
The areas / activities available at the current time are:
- Swimming pool
- Gym (adults only)
- Fitness Classes
- Members Lounge
- Swimming Lessons
- We have a one-way system in operation for both the Leisure pool and Gym entrance – please follow signage.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and throughout your visit – there are many hand sanitisers stations throughout the complex.
- Face coverings are required to be worn within the complex when traveling to/from your activity. You may remove your face covering when you are exercising (gym/class/swim). Please cover your nose and mouth with a suitable covering when not participating in exercise; walking through corridors, speaking with receptionists, queuing, spectating a child’s swimming lesson for example.
- Track and Trace – we are required to take everyone’s details who enters the complex for the NHS track and trace system. When you book in for a session this will be done automatically on our computer system. If you are visiting the centre to make an enquiry – we will take your details at reception and keep these for 21 days. You can also scan our unique QR code situated at every entrance with your mobile devise on the NHS track and trace app.
- All activities are now bookable three-days in advance, allowing two different activities per day with a maximum of four bookings at any one time. This can be done online for pre-paid members at https://stellar.bostonleisurecentre.co.uk or by phone for non-members on 01205 363483.