Situated at the rear of the complex you will find our gym, boasting state-of the-art cardiovascular machines, such as treadmills, cross trainers, bikes all with integrated televisions and iPod connectors. With over 60 stations including resistance machines and free weights, you will get your perfect workout here. We also have a structured fitness class timetable. The relaxation area leads to the main leisure pool so if you fancy a couple of lengths – the choice is yours.
All persons wishing to use the gym must have an induction with one of our instructors. Inductions are bookable in advanced and cost £10.00. upon joining the £10.00 fee will be deducted of your joining fee/part payment of membership if you join within one month of your induction date.
The health and fitness areas are for persons 16 years and over.
Gym opening hours
Monday – 6.30am to 9pm
Tuesday – 6.30am to 9pm
Wednesday – 6.30am to 9pm
Thursday – 6.30am to 9pm
Friday – 6.30am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 4pm
Sunday – 8am to 4pm
Public holidays 8am to 2pm
JUMP START PROGRAMME
Terms and conditions
- Three 1-2-1 instructor training sessions to be used within eight weeks of joining
- To continue on the Jump start programme and be entitled to the three instructor training sessions you must have an active membership
- Jump Start programme/instructor training sessions are not transferable to another member
- Cancellation of membership terminates the jump start programme and no refunds will be given
- Usual terms and conditions of membership also apply
To take advantage of this Jump Start offer simply pop in to the gym reception and join on one of our adult gym membership packages.